Here are some tips for you to make your show experience the most memorable.
The Craft Farm Christmas Light Show is a very casual, free show. You are free to drive up, idle in the street where you like, and watch the show in the comfort or warmth of your vehicle. It couldn’t be simpler, but we do have some advice that we’ve picked up over the years that we have been running the show.
1. If you’re planning on seeing the show over the weekend, it’s a good idea to arrive about 5-10 minutes early so you can get an ideal viewing location. Weekday shows are far less crowded, so it might be a good idea to see the show on a weekday if you’re worried you won’t get the best spot.
2. The show runs every hour on the hour at 6:00PM, 7:00PM, 8:00PM, 9:00PM, and 10:00PM. Regardless of the day, shows at 6:00PM and 10:00PM are the least crowded.
3. You’re more than welcome to watch the show from outside of your car. If you feel like standing outside to fully take in everything, you’re going to have to roll your windows down and turn your radio up so you can still hear the music. The show does not play music directly over speakers out of respect for our neighbors.
4. If you arrive at a show that is out of available space on the street for vehicles, you can always park nearby and watch the show on the sidewalk. People are usually kind enough to lower their windows so you can hear the music from their cars.
5. If you do plan on watching the show outside your car, make sure to dress warmly! It gets cold around Christmas and we would hate it if you got sick.
6. We love feed back! Go to our contact page and tell us what you thought of the show! We would appreciate it very much.
Click here to return to the previous page